• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I always troll craigslist. There is usually someone selling something good, but never great. In fact, I've never once seen any X-metal for sale. So I've been watching these Juliets (first gen plasma/ice) on ebay because the guy selling them is in my city. He had them up for 350 with no bids. So back to craigslist I go, when what do I see but those same Juliets for 300. So I call the guy and ask a few questions and we agree to meet. I expected them to be really floppy and in poor condition, I don't know why but I did. I was surprised to find that they were in almost perfect condition and not floppy at all. They're a tad loose in the nose bridge, but not bad enough for a tune up. Yet. I noticed they were missing the T-Shox, so I show him two C notes and ask if he will take it. He kind of gave me that look, but agreed. Now I have nice pair of plasma/ice juliets that I'm pretty sure my son has already planned to "borrow" **Its an iphone pic**

2015-01-01 20.34.46.jpg

Yep first gen. I like them. But I think I'm going to try to trade them for an x metal black iridium Juliet.