• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Jim jannard metal business card

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Yeah he signed mine as well without even asking, I also had him sign one of the two pairs of Shoe One's he gave/traded with me.
Awesome. Do you still have your name placard from the RED event?

16036795945776591449925800048186.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I do. I keep it above my case
I remember meeting you at the event. I was the skinny guy with skinny wrist. You asked if I had all the links to my time tank watch but I didn't at that time.

Username Hidden said:
Awesome. Do you still have your name placard from the RED event?

View attachment 803404

Oh for sure! That event was without a doubt one of the greatest highlights of being a collector for me and I have so many great memories, That trip and the 10YR Reunion trip were amazing, From beers in the Engine Room, rides in the TANK, and spending time with old friends and new the pictures always makes me smile.

Username Hidden said:
Oh for sure! That event was without a doubt one of the greatest highlights of being a collector for me and I have so many great memories, That trip and the 10YR Reunion trip were amazing, From beers in the Engine Room, rides in the TANK, and spending time with old friends and new the pictures always makes me smile.
And thank you for providing hosting for O-Review. The collector community will not have grown like this without it.

Username Hidden said:
And thank you for providing hosting for O-Review. The collector community will not have grown like this without it.

My pleasure I just happened to come along in the very early days and have resources at my disposal to do my part to try help foster a community that would flourish around a something I loved for so long that had no home. Dann nor myself never could have dreamed an obsession could grow to multiple websites, various social media groups, exchanges with Oakley Legal, to the absurd number of hits to the O-Review database from Oakley IP address space but the best part are the longtime friends who invite me in like family anytime I am "in-town"

I guess in retrospect I accomplished what I set out to do and got way more I ever expected in friendship.

Username Hidden said:
My pleasure I just happened to come along in the very early days and have resources at my disposal to do my part to try help foster a community that would flourish around a something I loved for so long that had no home. Dann nor myself never could have dreamed an obsession could grow to multiple websites, various social media groups, exchanges with Oakley Legal, to the absurd number of hits to the O-Review database from Oakley IP address space but the best part are the longtime friends who invite me in like family anytime I am "in-town"

I guess in retrospect I accomplished what I set out to do and got way more I ever expected in friendship.
Well said. And again, thank you.

I
bb50965418f038bcee651aef78712956.jpg

Thanks OF brother just received today