• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Jim Jannard signed metal business card

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Are you equating A signed JJ business card to a Juliet coin?
No, i am saying that his logic is flawed, and rare doesnt always mean valuable. Whether i think the card is worth it or not is not an appropriate discussion because this isnt my thread, and i dont dictate price. I hope he gets what he wants for it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No, it's 2$ + 4% Paypal :gotcha:

Truth.

Username Hidden said:
I've always said a seller should have the right to list at the value of their own choosing and not be berated for it, especially not publicly on their own sale thread. If someone has a different opinion of the value, it should communicated privately or kept to theirself. This is a very cool and rare item, and the value is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm going to post a pair of white pricedollaz edition signed gascan for $10000

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I'm going to post a pair of white pricedollaz edition signed gascan said for $10000
No argument here sir, GLWYS :cool-20:

Username Hidden said:
This is hilarious how everyone wants to inject how a sale should be. That's why I hate selling on here. Everyone thinks things should be $2
Then don't sell $hit here, Jackass. Maybe people just don't want to buy stuff from a white boy who calls himself a H.N.I.C.

Username Hidden said:
Then don't sell $hit here, Jackass. Maybe people just don't want to buy stuff from a white boy who calls himself a H.N.I.C.

lol! I suddenly remember why I don't like selling on here either..:popcorn:

Username Hidden said:

This guy.

Username Hidden said:
This guy.
Just fukkin' with you brotha. I'll buy your $10000 shades

Username Hidden said:
No, i am saying that his logic is flawed, and rare doesnt always mean valuable. Whether i think the card is worth it or not is not an appropriate discussion because this isnt my thread, and i dont dictate price. I hope he gets what he wants for it.

You are the one with flawed logic, comparing this to a Juliet coin. I never said rare always mean valuable, but rare AND in high demand sure does.

Thanks for messing up my thread. Would appreciate if a mod could clear the BS posts, thanks.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
You are the one with flawed logic, comparing this to a Juliet coin. I never said rare always mean valuable, but rare AND in high demand sure does.

Thanks for messing up my thread. Would appreciate if a mod could clear the BS posts, thanks.
You are right, I apologize.

So
Username Hidden said:
Truth.

I'm going to post a pair of white pricedollaz edition signed gascan for $10000
Sold... Can u bring them to the concord mills Oakley or do I have to meet u at the premium outlets? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.