• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Jim Jannard signed metal business card

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick card wish I had something to trade ?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
So

Sold... Can u bring them to the concord mills Oakley or do I have to meet u at the premium outlets? Lol
For local pick up its half price, you name either ostore 062 or 0192

I'm a seller for the people.

Interesting thread,i wonder what the card is really worth,i have one givin to me by jim himself.dont know if id sell,but ill be watching this thread.

I'll be moving this to ebay as perhaps the RED community is more interested in this type of item. I'm also raising the price to cover fees, so don't be shocked. :cool-20:

It's still available here for the originally proposed trade. ;)

Username Hidden said:
I'll be moving this to ebay as perhaps the RED community is more interested in this type of item. I'm also raising the price to cover fees, so don't be shocked. :cool-20:

It's still available here for the originally proposed trade. ;)

Maybe I missed it... I don't remember you putting a price on this... I was still under the impression that this was trade only... or maybe you are just talking about price relative to the value of the items you would trade for... but if you are willing to sell on eBay why not throw out a forum price too?

Sure, forum price $650. I really wanted just to trade but I got no offers.

Username Hidden said:
Sure, forum price $650. I really wanted just to trade but I got no offers.

not a bad price not outragous ... inline with worth

Username Hidden said:
not a bad price not outragous ... inline with worth
How do you determine the 'worth' of a product that was never for sale and has no proper grey market?

Username Hidden said:
How do you determine the 'worth' of a product that was never for sale and has no proper grey market?

As a collector I look at it... I see the name. That's worth something, the card it's on... Not paper and not a lot in circulation, how many have been sold before...not many

Would I put it in my collection... Yes

What is the value .... All depends but I know there is a pair of white city supeme frogskins for $550 and those are produced more than this.

Worth is what someone would buy it for, myself maybe. If I want something bad enough it's worth it to me.

Username Hidden said:
As a collector I look at it... I see the name. That's worth something, the card it's on... Not paper and not a lot in circulation, how many have been sold before...not many

Would I put it in my collection... Yes

What is the value .... All depends but I know there is a pair of white city supeme frogskins for $550 and those are produced more than this.

Worth is what someone would buy it for, myself maybe. If I want something bad enough it's worth it to me.
Price in general should be determined by a combination of MSRP and Supply Vs Demand...

If a product has no MSRP, then a reasonable price must be established (based on actual materials and condition) and then increased depending on demand and supply ...

If the OP did this, fantastic!

If he didn't, it may remain for sale for a long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.