• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Jim Jannard signed metal business card

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Price in general should be determined by a combination of MSRP and Supply Vs Demand...

If a product has no MSRP, then a reasonable price must be established (based on actual materials and condition) and then increased depending on demand and supply ...

If the OP did this, fantastic!

If he didn't, it may remain for sale for a long time...

And if the world was perfect, there would be no homeless people, cancer would be cured and people on forums wouldn't complain about what /how people sell items. (Not directed at you, general statement )

Some people reacted to this post.
I normally dont mess other forum members threads but i think we must respect Brian's @Dantes listing.In few non perfectly spoken English as it is not my native tongue we are an open market.Everyone can list his goods at the price that he has decided to based on several parameters.Lets not jump at everyones thread just stating if the asking price is high.It is HIS asking price.In the same way one may be offended if someone is pricing low.Everyone has his reasons for doing so.An ex employee having bought stuff with 50 or 60 % discount may sell a BNIB Pitboss 1 for 300-350 usd and still have profit. I cannot do the same and that doesnt make me a ripper.Brian i apologize for being off topic
Bump for a great seller and an awesome and unique O-stuff

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.