• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jims Juliet collection has begun....

jim881

Oakley Expert
Well I started out a few months ago with just a set of carbon blades and I now seem to have a few juliet's in my possession
I received another set that arrived on Saturday. Blue iridium juliet's, full set with mint lenses. Just on the process of stripping them down for a clean.
I was going to use the lenses in my carbon pair but I can't break up a matching set, so I've chucked some ice iridium I had spare in until I can find so others to put in.
Big thanks to :

@NuttyOAK13Y
For servicing them and a pair I bought off him. Great guy!!

@Chris A Hardaway
For the lenses he did for me. Fantastic service!!

@gulfstream
For his advice when I was starting out on here. Cheers bro you really helped me on my journey.

@X-Metal Beast
For the rubbers he kindly arranged sending out to me.

@zwc0442
For the spares he sent and great advice he gave me.

And anyone else that has helped and I have forgot to mention.

Looking forward to carrying on collecting.

Jim
aaa450379738bc580acbd9bb04fca0c3.jpg
74645e2b59c98e83c85bef4ab5c53d98.jpg
500f8c62c90c9f6011dec53479483ea3.jpg
2312794370e050df5bcdeb060bea512f.jpg
32b754e20cc52d9d14925e462f0417bf.jpg

Thanks guys. I am really loving collecting them as well. I am unsure what to go for next. I was thinking of utilising the emerald lenses I have coming and purchasing some green Ichiro rubbers but I'm not sure what frame......

@jim881 Anytime pal, you're well on your way now I see :cool: Juliet's look great too, glad you're enjoying them still. All the best for the New Year !

Dang man! Those look great! Artsy farsty indeed. Thanks for looking to me on almost all your lens needs. I appreciate you tagging me and showing off some of my handiwork!
Your good at what you do mate. While I know you do need or require a recommendation I know it sometimes nice for someone to to say 'thanks'