• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's 2012 pickups

Custom Polished/Polarized Fire Juliets with red rubber kit. Thanks hearno!
HYJzU.jpg
The hits just keep on coming...congrats Rob, great pickup!!

I see your addicted to the Juliets more than anything now right?? Can't wait to see the post on here where you pick up a new display cause you've been haulin' pick ups like theres no tomorrow! :)

They are quite addictive but to be honest I am only picking them up so fast because I keep finding them between $100-170 a piece which is a steal for pretty new Juliets. After the ducati I am done with Juliets though and focusing on X Squared and completing my Romeo 1 set :)

They are quite addictive but to be honest I am only picking them up so fast because I keep finding them between $100-170 a piece which is a steal for pretty new Juliets. After the ducati I am done with Juliets though and focusing on X Squared and completing my Romeo 1 set :)

Nice man. I can't imagine paying full price for a metal but thats just me I'm a kid that loves frogskins but the X Squared is sweet i would love one!

Nice man. I can't imagine paying full price for a metal but thats just me I'm a kid that loves frogskins but the X Squared is sweet i would love one!

I've never actually paid full price for a metal. Actually the most I spent on one is $220 shipped and that was for the Ducati XS...everything else was acquired in a trade. The most expensive Juliet I paid for was $200.00 :)

I've never actually paid full price for a metal. Actually the most I spent on one is $220 shipped and that was for the Ducati XS...everything else was acquired in a trade. The most expensive Juliet I paid for was $200.00 :)

Actually bad info here. What I meant to say is I never paid more than $200 for a juliet, but everything else was acquired through trades including my 2 Romeos and Mars.