• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's collection w/ new tower

thanks for the kind words y'all. as much as I would love a double-wide, I am getting hitched in the near future. the lady and I talked about my O obsession and we agreed that I will only buy enough pairs to fit in this single tower lol. at least she supports it! I am more than happy to have been able to even get an O tower!

thanks for the kind words y'all. as much as I would love a double-wide, I am getting hitched in the near future. the lady and I talked about my O obsession and we agreed that I will only buy enough pairs to fit in this single tower lol. at least she supports it! I am more than happy to have been able to even get an O tower!

sounds like the same deal i have with my Mrs. hence, you'll always see me trying to stock up on 3-tier stands. a little bending of the rules i would say. ha!

haha! even with that method, sadly, i have already reached saturation point! dammit! and now she's bugging me to offload stuff, before adding more. damn

offload offload! I actually have several pairs I want to offload as well. I know I will get where you're at eventually and the decisions to offload will get harder and harder!

LOL, yup same deal with my wife. My current Ikea case is at capacity. Rob, you filling your case already only tells me i need a double wide and nothing less!

Back