• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Hi guys, figured I should post my collection on here! Sorry for the bad camera, angles, and the dumb colorful towel on the bottom. I kind of rushed taking these and plan on taking better pictures later. I am also still searching for a display cab/case! I don't have as many "rare" frogs as other people, but I am very happy with what I have and am thankful everyday for them! Hope you all enjoy!

Jupiter Camo, Blacklight Orange, Shaun White/Grey, Blacklight Blue/Yellow, Blacklight Black, Polished White/Ruby
AjwQc.jpg

Olive Grenade, AntiRuby, SW 24K, Smog Plaid, Smog Tortoise 24K, Jupiter Camo
0VGU3.jpg

My favorites! SE Bikes, Cult x Empire B1B!, Matte Rootbeer/Fire, STPL Design, Cmonwealth Gold Tortoise/+Red, 4legged Matte Grey/Violet
3o8HQ.jpg

Ducati, STPL, SW 24K, Red Blue Aus, Custom Matte Black/Violet aka Supreme Holbrook, SGH Exclusive Matte Clear/Ruby
EUy4M.jpg

Silver Fast Jacket XL, X Squared X Metal/Ruby, Transformers 3D Gascan, Custom Flak Jacket OO Red Polarized w red icons, Infinite Hero Split Jacket, Custom Ghost Text Gascan w/ Ice Iridium and chrome icon, Jupiter Camo Holbrook, Custom Flak Jacket Brown Smoke, black earstems, gold icon, black iridium
Qg5vy.jpg

Poor Man's Supremes
f8UnZ.jpg

Thanks rolondo!

Marc, yea I am about to put the collecting on the backburner due to the holidays. My focus after that will be getting a display case!

I am redoing these pictures tomorrow, they're horribad. I found a better place to take em without having to use that dumb towel!