1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Discussion in 'Oakley Collections Area' started by jiveSEVEN, 9/29/11.

1. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN

Hi guys, figured I should post my collection on here! Sorry for the bad camera, angles, and the dumb colorful towel on the bottom. I kind of rushed taking these and plan on taking better pictures later. I am also still searching for a display cab/case! I don't have as many "rare" frogs as other people, but I am very happy with what I have and am thankful everyday for them! Hope you all enjoy!

Jupiter Camo, Blacklight Orange, Shaun White/Grey, Blacklight Blue/Yellow, Blacklight Black, Polished White/Ruby
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - AjwQc.jpg

Olive Grenade, AntiRuby, SW 24K, Smog Plaid, Smog Tortoise 24K, Jupiter Camo
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - 0VGU3.jpg

My favorites! SE Bikes, Cult x Empire B1B!, Matte Rootbeer/Fire, STPL Design, Cmonwealth Gold Tortoise/+Red, 4legged Matte Grey/Violet
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - 3o8HQ.jpg

Ducati, STPL, SW 24K, Red Blue Aus, Custom Matte Black/Violet aka Supreme Holbrook, SGH Exclusive Matte Clear/Ruby
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - EUy4M.jpg

Silver Fast Jacket XL, X Squared X Metal/Ruby, Transformers 3D Gascan, Custom Flak Jacket OO Red Polarized w red icons, Infinite Hero Split Jacket, Custom Ghost Text Gascan w/ Ice Iridium and chrome icon, Jupiter Camo Holbrook, Custom Flak Jacket Brown Smoke, black earstems, gold icon, black iridium
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - Qg5vy.jpg

Poor Man's Supremes
    jiveSEVEN's growing frog pond and others collection - f8UnZ.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. rolondo

rolondo

oh my. very nice!

3. Kaduku

Kaduku

Damn, Rob hahaha I remember you posting up each frame for what seems like every other day in the last 3 months! Its nice that you're going to get to display them!

4. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN

Thanks rolondo!

Marc, yea I am about to put the collecting on the backburner due to the holidays. My focus after that will be getting a display case!

5. good2mod

good2mod

I might post my babies next year. hahaha! shoot man these are awesome! :smile:

6. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN

I am redoing these pictures tomorrow, they're horribad. I found a better place to take em without having to use that dumb towel!

7. SpliceD

SpliceD

8. Hed568

Hed568

Mr jive pare, awesome collection sir! Thanks for sharing that ikea tower is not a bad case to show off your stuff

9. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Staff Member Premium Member

WOW SWEET DUDE!!
    Respect . . .
    awesome collection.

10. FrogTastic

FrogTastic

Nice work