• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

jiveSEVEN's ridiculous haul!

The shipping costs are covered by Oakley. I worked at the only O-Store in Scandinavia (although it wasn't a true O-Store, because the store was not owned by Oakley, because Oakley didn't want to take the chances of opening a store in Scandinavia. (I got hired to open the store, and let go when they had to close, because of bad sales)), and when we had to shut down, all the inventory that we had gotten from Oakley, had to be shipped back.. We're talking displaycases for sunglasses and the "furniture" to hang clothes on and tables and the like. All shipping costs, which were quite high, were covered by Oakley.. But the sunglass stands and other small stuff got thrown away..

I think this is why I cant get a genuine display case in SA, all the shop owners say that Oakley still owns the cases, and when they get new black ones they have to send the older ones back to Oakley, as apparently they are just 'hiring/renting' them from Oakley - What BS!!

Indeed. At $125 for all that gear, it's quite incredible.

And a gift that seems to keep on giving too, as Jive keeps on finding more cool stuff about it (and in it!) as the thread continues.

I fully expect a post in a few pages time regarding the discovery that the rear of the cabinet is also a portal to Narnia . . . .

Back