• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JiveSEVEN's update pond and company

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
hey folks, just wanted to show everyone an updated pic of my frog pond and friends since I got new display stands in (thx frogtastic). enjoy! edit: oops the title should read "updated" not "update"...

The whole gang
NMOgz.jpg

My rares/favorites, top shelf
5ZNGR.jpg

More frogs
XgabT.jpg

'Brooks
1zog9k8.jpg

Lifestyle/Sports
2m2ibrk.jpg

My first X Metal has sentimental value, and the spot on the right is reserved for my Infinite Hero Juliet. Violet and Ruby are my favorite lenses!
BBDfz.jpg

As of right now I am pretty satisfied. Goldbrooks and IH Juliets on the way, and Neon Yellow/Luztka/SW Blue Chrome are on my radar, but that can wait till next year!

Awesome! Is it sad that I am drooling over the Text Gascan's rather than the froggies? Haha. I'll be getting my first X-Metal soon I think. You guys will still shun me in the X Metal section for my choice, but it's an X Metal non the less!

Awesome! Is it sad that I am drooling over the Text Gascan's rather than the froggies? Haha. I'll be getting my first X-Metal soon I think. You guys will still shun me in the X Metal section for my choice, but it's an X Metal non the less!

It's all good, everyone has different tastes :)...yea I am not addicted to X Metals like everyone else so I will be happy having just one X Squared and one Juliet for now. Looking at a Ducati X Squared in the future but no rush getting it!

If the price wasn't so high on them, I think they would be more appealing honestly. I think that's the major reason I've avoided them for so long. Plus, I look kind of ridiculous in them haha

haha I don't think I will ever get as lucky as this single tower. I am more than happy with this, no double wide in my future :/

Back