• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JiveSEVEN's update pond and company

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Update pic of the holbrook shelf since I was able to get another 3-tier stand! The top left is reserved for the Goldbrooks!

1zog9k8.jpg

NICE collection jive!! Just joined the forum officially. will post pics later after the holidays in case i get new pieces. You never fail to amaze me!! Haha I'm super jealous of your rare shelf!!! And those display stands! damn. haha. Hey are those the stock lenses in your STPL frogs?? They look like a 24k or Gold and i know they come with pink irid.? Just wondering..Again AMAZING!!

NICE collection jive!! Just joined the forum officially. will post pics later after the holidays in case i get new pieces. You never fail to amaze me!! Haha I'm super jealous of your rare shelf!!! And those display stands! damn. haha. Hey are those the stock lenses in your STPL frogs?? They look like a 24k or Gold and i know they come with pink irid.? Just wondering..Again AMAZING!!

Hey Kyle, welcome to the boards bud! Thanks for the kind words. My collecting is on the back burner for an indefinite period. My case is pretty filled and there is nothing else I really want right now. Yea it took me awhile to get all those display stands too hehe, ebay or folks on here will help you out if you need some. Yes the lenses in my STPL are the pink, I just have a crappy camera!

Jive i think everyone left the board in protest when you declared you were done posting. It's been pretty dead on here.

Latest Posts

Back