• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JJ's running out of time?

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date
So you two are saying he is kind of star and crave for comment? lol... but I agree it is painful to wait so long,... then an idea comes, that a man with 2 billion $ has a legitimate reason to keep other waiting painfully for his latest item on $ale.

Yes, he is a star. I certainly hope he's not craving our comments.

I don't expect the guy to spill his guts now. I'm tired of waiting. That's all

Sent from Q's Note5

What would you do with a billion dollars or two in the bank and nothing to kill time with? I think he likes all the comments... if it helps me find out what he has up his sleeve I'll kiss his ass too.

There's six known pictures of the guy. I doubt he craves the comments. He is on the same level as Steve Jobs when it comes to building a brand and marketing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He is gonna name the new brand "froakleys" hahahaha. Seriously though i dont think it has nothing to do with sunglasses he's been there. If it does then what will happend to oakley????? Maybe its a good thing, these overpriced pieces will surely go down and we will have a new forum hahahahahaha.

He is gonna name the new brand "froakleys" hahahaha. Seriously though i dont think it has nothing to do with sunglasses he's been there. If it does then what will happend to oakley????? Maybe its a good thing, these overpriced pieces will surely go down and we will have a new forum hahahahahaha.

Just stay retired.....;)

You mean $250 juliets won't be worth $1,000 anymore :eek: Say it ain't so!

Most propably his new project is launching Frogskins gen 2 :lolsign::lolsign:
Seriously the golden era is long gone and wont come again.Whatever attempts have been done in all fields of reviving something it just dont work the same.
At least we have something to discuss about......

If you read related thread, people were sharing his NEW sunglasses patents, a month or two months ago

Back