• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jobens Best CL Find Yet!!!

JOBEN

Oakley Expert
Texas
Here is my new pair of Jordan Mars, MINT!!! oh man these are sweet, im gonna were them today its a little overcast so it should be awesome!

35b10c01.jpg

df36278d.jpg

Keep in mind my friend that the minute you wear those and get sweat or body oil on that leather they will lose a chunk of the value. I wonder if anyone has tried to scotchgard the leather :)
Personally I have an extra pair of these and do wear them-but if you are a display case guy-it's something to keep in mind. I got a mint pair of these and a pair of x-metal juliets with ruby lenses a few weeks back off craigslist for $160 total

Thanks guys, yea they are pretty much brand new they guy I got em from said he had never worn them only tried them on twice and stored them in a drawer for like 10yrs! I will wear them, im not the kind to buy for display I just cant do that! If they get a little wear on the leather thats fine with me I might get some kind of protectant to put on them but idk. They look cool in my display for sure and people were looking at me super funny today Ha!!

I wouldn't spray them with anything, I would wear them occasionally and enjoy them. What ever you spray on them could discolor them. Remeber most leather protectant sprays, say test on a small area before using.....

Back