• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joe Gatto Leaving Impractical Jokers

MatSteelersFan

Beyond Reason
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Pennsylvania
Not sure if there are any fans here of the show but saw it on the news this morning that Joe is leaving the group for personal reasons, and that he and his wife had split up.

Jokers has been one of my favorite shows since they've been on the air, and in my opinion Joe WAS the show for the most part. Hard to imagine him not being a part of it. :(

I saw the news this morning. To be honest I don’t believe it will be the same without him on the show. I was lucky enough to meet all those the jokers when they came down for comic con a few years back. Great group of guys overall, but show will definitely have a hole now.

I saw the news this morning. To be honest I don’t believe it will be the same without him on the show. I was lucky enough to meet all those the jokers when they came down for comic con a few years back. Great group of guys overall, but show will definitely have a hole now.

Yeah this is bad news for one of my favorite shows. What a bummer. No it will not even be close to being the same. :(
Show definitely won’t be the same without him. I really regret not going at least once to see them live. Now looks like I missed my chance.

Back