• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined at last !!

Hi from Somerset! Whereabout in the UK are you? There are not many issues with X-Metals that can't be sorted through this forum.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi from Somerset! Whereabout in the UK are you? There are not many issues with X-Metals that can't be sorted through this forum.....

Hi I am up in frosty York, how's sunny Somerset ? Great to see so much enthusiasm for the discontinued models on the forum. I have a horrible feeling that my Oakley fetish is going to get worse !!

Not so sunny today!! What pairs have you in your collection? As you are expecting - things can get out of hand quite easily. I set a limit of 30 pairs but I am close to 50 as we speak...

Not so sunny today!! What pairs have you in your collection? As you are expecting - things can get out of hand quite easily. I set a limit of 30 pairs but I am close to 50 as we speak...

Good god !! At present I only have 3 pairs but I have probably had about 20 over the years. I shall have to explain to the wife that I have got to buy another 47 pairs to fit in !!! Current inventory, Juliet, carbon blade, A wire 2

i had about six or seven pairs then found a display cabinet at a good price - that extra space needed filling!! i have just bought a double wide cabinet so i am going to have to exercise some control...!

i had about six or seven pairs then found a display cabinet at a good price - that extra space needed filling!! i have just bought a double wide cabinet so i am going to have to exercise some control...!

It's not easy, I have made myself sell older pairs to make way for new ones but It's like selling your children !!

Back