• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined the club

dl33t3d

Oakley Enthusiast
Oklahoma
Knock Knock Knock... Penny

Been wanting this pair of sunglasses for 16 years. Funny how when walking through a mall as a teenager I tried a pair of these on and loved them. Then the lady behind the counter told me how much they were. NEVER would I spend that much on a pair of sunglasses. Well I just did. They fit just like I remember and I don't regret it a bit. The rubber is a little torn on the earstems but other than that they are flawless. I have to say I don't think this will be the last pair I buy. Now to find some rubber and lenses :)

penny.jpg

Last edited:
Haha thanks! I wore them today for a couple hours while driving and I have to say the vr28 lens is pretty nice. Now if the sun can come out I can find out what lens to go with in the bright sun

I like those! I completely relate to your experience. hahaha I really liked the Oakley X-Metals when they came out, the juliets and penny's eventhough I had a job that time, but still couldn't afford due to priorities. I still have priorities today but I'm saving up here and there to buy these X-Metals.

Back