• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined The Romeo Club.

I'm gonna drop these here as well. I just had InfiniteHero cut me some Violet Iridium Polarized lenses and they are incredible. He can cut just about whatever you want depending on what's available for a donor but don't hesitate a second to go that route; guy is awesome to deal with.

Romeo.jpg
Romeo1.jpg

I'm gonna drop these here as well. I just had InfiniteHero cut me some Violet Iridium Polarized lenses and they are incredible. He can cut just about whatever you want depending on what's available for a donor but don't hesitate a second to go that route; guy is awesome to deal with.

Romeo.jpg
Romeo1.jpg
Wow those look great!

Like many others, I wanted to add a pair of the 'classic' Romeo 1 X-Metals to my collection. But as others have said it is difficult to stop, and I now have 5 pairs :D

Romeo.jpg
Romeo1.jpg
Which donor?