• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined to ask a couple questions

Radstark

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone! The reason for which all of this started is quite embarassing: apparently, I actually lost my Oil Rigs in my own home. Looking for a new pair I discovered that the aforementioned were discontinued and that (almost?) everyone considers Batwolfs better in everything.
This, along with the fact that I wanted to change my lenses - both because I wanted a different colour and because, being some years old already, they have some scratches - means that even when I find my pair again I'm still gonna need a new pair anyway.
I'm not asking any questions in this topic because having more than one I thought it would be better to create a separate one for each of them.

So yeah, hi guys.

Welcome to the forum. Spend much time here and you will have lots of pairs!!

Hello everyone! The reason for which all of this started is quite embarassing: apparently, I actually lost my Oil Rigs in my own home. Looking for a new pair I discovered that the aforementioned were discontinued and that (almost?) everyone considers Batwolfs better in everything.
This, along with the fact that I wanted to change my lenses - both because I wanted a different colour and because, being some years old already, they have some scratches - means that even when I find my pair again I'm still gonna need a new pair anyway.
I'm not asking any questions in this topic because having more than one I thought it would be better to create a separate one for each of them.

So yeah, hi guys.

Welcome. This place is very informative and very good at answering questions and/or finding things you may need. Once you meet the criteria of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend a couple weeks posting and being active in this community and not only will you find some oil rigs, you’ll probably find 5 or 6 other glasses that you want...

The exchange section (for sale) is a paradise that has been known to cure most of the world’s debilitating diseases...

Have fun...

I prefer Batwolfs, but it is easier to change lenses in an Oil Rig I have found. Either that or I have a pair of super whooped out Rigs.

Spend a couple weeks posting and being active in this community and not only will you find some oil rigs, you’ll probably find 5 or 6 other glasses that you want...

The exchange section (for sale) is a paradise that has been known to cure most of the world’s debilitating diseases...

Have fun...
It still hasn't cured my club foot.

Back