• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joined Yesterday...since Bought 2 New Pairs Of Radars

ajs2294

Oakley Beginner
Orlampa, FL
Well I decided to join the forum as soon as I found it yesterday. With in hours I ordered a pair of frames on eBay with intent to switch my BIP lenses between the two. Decided to go ahead and pick up another pair of BIP Range lenses and some slate ear socks today. I also found out that Oakley made a team GB Radar which I really wanted as I am born British but living in the USA. I figured I'd have to wait awhile but I found them on a UK store online for a great price. I had my aunt, who lives in the UK, order them since they wouldn't ship to the US. I'm also going to save on shipping since she comes over in October, its a little while but it'll be worth the wait!

Here's the white ghost text frames from eBay for $95;
frames1_zps950ec258.jpg
Will get BIP lenses w/ Slate socks when they arrive

And Team GB from eyewearoutlet.co.uk;
teamgb_zps910d1ae7.png

Really happy with my purchases! Going to wait awhile before I buy some more (hopefully ;))

Edit- Forgot to add I also managed to pick up a Soft Vault for the ghost text frame for 10 bucks on eBay!

I have always wanted to get that ghost text frame but have never pulled the trigger. Congrats on the purchases, the radar is one of my favorite styles. Hopefully you can wait to buy more but it's an addiction to keep looking and finding nice stuff!

Ghost text has been a favorite of mine for awhile. I can remember wanting the Oil Rigs when they first came out before I even had Oakleys. I definitely think finding new pairs probably the most fun but it may turn out to be costly. I already have Team USA, Ichiro and Carbon Fiber on my "radar" haha

It's definitely costly but also hard to control your self lol. Sounds like a nice collection of radars you have started :)

Nice pick ups and welcome to the forum. It does get expensive!

Eyewearoutlet are the online store for the Oakley Vault in Portsmouth and I think they do ship internationally.

Nice pick ups and welcome to the forum. It does get expensive!

Eyewearoutlet are the online store for the Oakley Vault in Portsmouth and I think they do ship internationally.

I'll have to look more in-depth next time if I purchase from them again. Couldn't get an option for countries outside Europe earlier :/

Nice Radar pickups! I love the Ghost Text bud, looks awesome!

Latest Posts

Back