• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joining the forum to discuss Oakley watches

I’d be curious to see pictures too. I’m very much a watch guy but actually have never had an Oakley watch. I remember really wanting a Timebomb back when they first came out, but I never bought one and I remember finding them for around $300 when discontinued. Back then it was much more rare for another company to use a Seiko movement. Even today any watches other than Seiko using Seiko movements are labeled SII and I don’t know of any other brands using a Seiko Kinetic movement.

Welcome!
I just bought one brand new Crush 2.5 Steel Lily in order to finally put into service one of my watch stands, but unfortunately I let my GF to try it on, and she instantly confiscated it. Fortunately my Sunburst Blue Blade II is too heavy for her :)

Hello,

I have a Oakley Crankcase 10-275 watch that needs a new movement. Fortunately, I live near Oakley Corporate and they said they would replace the movement (5040.D) if I could find it. I found a wholesaler but....there are 3 versions of the 5040.D movement. The Oakley tech was unsure which one it is, does anyone actually have that information so can order the part??? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back