• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joke Thread

Castor Semenya a case in point, although intersex in the other direction.
Feel a bit sorry for what nature has done to her, but also for the female athletes with normal testosterone levels who struggle to compete. One of those situations with no real winners...

Feel a bit sorry for what nature has done to her, but also for the female athletes with normal testosterone levels who struggle to compete. One of those situations with no real winners...

Female tennis player (don't remember her name, retired now) found out she was XY when she couldn't get pregnant and went through testing to find out why...

IMG_1534736932924.jpg

It isn't 100%. You can be XY (genetically a normal male) and still be female looking (female gentials etc, but you will normally be sterile). Quite a few genetic issues that can cause gender screw ups..

Male - Female if genetics starts to play about that’s one thing BUT if either male or female one day decided that its a time to change “I’m a man/women trapped inside a woman’s/makes that’s mental issue .
And aint no one convincing me otherwise

Male - Female if genetics starts to play about that’s one thing BUT if either male or female one day decided that its a time to change “I’m a man/women trapped inside a woman’s/makes that’s mental issue .
And aint no one convincing me otherwise

That's a mental issue ;) Often there is a genetic (altering hormones etc.) cause behind it though...

It's just the physical thing isn't quite as clear cut as some (non biologists) think.

Latest Posts

Back