• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Joke Thread

Three polish guys are sitting in a bar..( Sorry polish peeps).

They look across the room and see three pretty women.

The first polish guy says he is going over there and is going to ask one of them home.

He gets up, goes over and says, “I was sitting over there and saw just how beautiful you were and was wondering if you would go home with me?“ She smiles and says yes and they leave together.

The other two polish guys are amazed, the second one says I am going to try that also. He gets up, goes over and says, “I was sitting over there with my buddy and saw just how beautiful you were and was wondering if you would go home with me?” She smiles and says yes, and they leave together.

The third Polish guy says, damn, I can do that. So, he gets up and walks over to the last pretty girl, and says, “I was sitting over there and saw just how beautiful you were and was wondering if you would go home with me?” She smiles and says, I would like to but I am on my menstrual cycle. He says, that’s OK I am on my Moped, I’ll follow you.

11873407_10154692987866959_2639528207807748820_n.thumb.jpg.920316a0eb2adaf2eaaf0c7466ce79db.jpg

j00sJMn.thumb.jpg.a61680b8d98b07ddbb45e05f822c8bb6.jpg

A woman finishes a round of golf and heads to the clubhouse, where she runs into the pro.

“How was your game?” he asks.

“It was great, but I got stung by a bee” she says. “Do you have any tips for me?”

“Where did you get stung?” he asks.

“Between the first and second holes.”

The pro replies, “Your stance is too wide.”

Back