• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jolt Sutro for cheap at .com

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.

I couldn't pass em up for that.

Screenshot_20210203-073253_Chrome.jpg

Sorry to hear that. I grabbed one as soon as I saw it and another friend did as well. I didn't notice if they were still up after those two though

All good. I just picked up some all white ones from @TheShow, so I might make a custom project out of them. Might do a copper like the jaws in the pic, or a pink mist/splatter.

I checked this just now, "only 1 left!".

I placed an order

And then took this screengrab right after. Still "only 1 left!" Either their website is lagging and I'm potentially getting my order cancelled, or they did a pump fake on running out of stock.

Been meaning to finally try a Sutro, at the right price and if it was in a color/lens combo I can like. It will never be as interesting as a Jawbreaker, but I'm thinking in-line with how popular the POC DO Blade long before this was, and just the interest of simplicity as in reality I hardly swap lenses anymore. I'm Prizm Road virtually 24/7. If I need a Polar tint in particular, I just grab a different pair altogether from the shelf.
1612695704664.png

Latest Posts

Back