• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

whizknock

Oakley Enthusiast
I've been told that a mint Jordan Mars complete set goes for around $800.00

I've seen Jordan Mars in less than mint shape without the box going for more that $800.00

So I looked around E-bay just to get an idea & this is what I found,,,

Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 1.png

Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 4.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 5.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 7.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 11.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 13.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 15.png
Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Model 3.png

What are thoughts on these prices &/or realistic prices on Jordan Mars in "Like New" condition with matching box? Thanks for any response.

Got mine bnib $1200 and bnew unit only $1100. That's couple of months ago...

-$800 for mint and complete, I need 10 of those...👌

Just my opinion but I believe you got a really good price on yours & to the guy that says he's selling one @ $1,500.00,,, I believe that's a fair baseline price for Mint BNIB pair!

I’d look at sold listing.....how many times have those been posted with out selling?
These really fluctuate...but $800 would be a good price for truly mint complete.

I agree with the above. You can post anything you want for any price it doesn’t mean anything since the seller pays only when it sells. @whizknock You can filter on sold on eBay.—redo your analysis by filtering on sold. Keep in mine plenty of times someone will over pay or sometimes get a great bargain—so I agree @Atticus it will fluctuate.

Back