• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

IMG_4704.gif

I'm still waiting to run across a pair. THEY ALWAYS SHOW UP EVENTUALLY! Real cheap too.. Either someone may not know what they have or they're not eBay A-holes (who think they're filled with gold).
Sure they're "rare" but there are 100's or unfound pairs just sitting in drawers and under peoples beds that will eventually be uncovered. Not BNIB obviously, but $100 -$300 for any x-metal opened/used, but in decent shape is totally acceptable in my opinion. $300-500 with all the cool stuff (box and what not) maybe. Just $800+? Na..

I'm still waiting to run across a pair. THEY ALWAYS SHOW UP EVENTUALLY! Real cheap too.. Either someone may not know what they have or they're not eBay A-holes (who think they're filled with gold).
Sure they're "rare" but there are 100's or unfound pairs just sitting in drawers and under peoples beds that will eventually be uncovered. Not BNIB obviously, but $100 -$300 for any x-metal opened/used, but in decent shape is totally acceptable in my opinion. $300-500 with all the cool stuff (box and what not) maybe. Just $800+? Na..
Lol.

Latest Posts

Back