• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Mars - Pricing?

Well the Saturday Jordan sale is over. And the winners are............................................................
IMG_7965.gif

I’m surprised Romeo prices haven’t started rising as well, they appear to be maintaining their averages.

Yep,, Just watched that happen. I said the hell with it & listed mine LOL
And yes you did, didn't you. Hahaha. Good luck.

Oakleyman1000's Jordan he had listed at $1499 is now gone too. I assume someone bought it. The auction pair went for more, so why not. I guess Oakleyman's didn't look so pricey after that. Lol.

There's even demand for carcasses now... You'd probably need to spend another $300 to get it anywhere near original.

Place your bets people, what will be the winning bet? I bet $623 ;-)

....ended at $560. Seller must be gutted, catching just $560 for these beautiful 40 grams of titanium carnage. I feel for him...

Last edited:
I'd offer 800 to 1000. Only reason it blew up was because of the series. We have seen this happen before. I'll wait for them to come back down. This trend happens and those that bought high lose in the end 90% of the time.

Why would you feel bad for the seller.
You should feel good for the buyer only paying 30% over Value.
To make them to wear he will have to put I guess 200,- into that Frame.
To me just insane.
Haha, I think he was being sarcastic. (Gutted =ecstatic) haha. Well I laughed anyways

Back