• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Jordan Mars...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

REDUCED!!

I have a pair of unworn, leather gold mars jordans for sale.

Matching box and glasses. Box is in pristine shape. Glasses have not been worn.

No finger prints on leather, or glass.

Set hasnt ever been outside.

Set was given to me, and was never in any store.

Asking $1000 firm...this is as low as I can go, feel like its a great price on a great pair of glasses...even if theyre most suited for a display case :)..paypal payment you pay shipping and insurance.

Pm for any questions please

20170219_155026.jpg

20170219_155139.jpg

20170219_160747.jpg

20170219_155336.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still for sale..pm me with any questions

Is this the pair that JJ personally gave to you?

Yes sir :) the story is almost impossible to verify and doesnt seem to add any monetary value and takes a lot of words to fully explain it, though somebody is going to get a super rare set of mars....eventually...may try the ebay route soon as the price is so steep

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yes sir :) the story is almost impossible to verify and doesnt seem to add any monetary value and takes a lot of words to fully explain it, though somebody is going to get a super rare set of mars....eventually...may try the ebay route soon as the price is so steep
before you go to the bay, might as well try it out on here minus ebays fees

Username Hidden said:
before you go to the bay, might as well try it out on here minus ebays fees
True but interest on here fell off once the price went above 1k...I get it..theyre ugly and best used as a display piece and thats big money for something you dont plan on wearing with only a hearsay evidence on where they came from..if i put them on ebay and wait it out and get 50% or more higher price then the ebay fees are worth it...thought theyd be more valuable here with people that know what they are, but at least i got a ton of likes through 3 or 4 threads...almost makes the hate mail worth it ha

Username Hidden said:
True but interest on here fell off once the price went above 1k...I get it..theyre ugly and best used as a display piece and thats big money for something you dont plan on wearing with only a hearsay evidence on where they came from..if i put them on ebay and wait it out and get 50% or more higher price then the ebay fees are worth it...thought theyd be more valuable here with people that know what they are, but at least i got a ton of likes through 3 or 4 threads...almost makes the hate mail worth it ha

Just have to be patient with a pair like this. It will sell.

Sweet condition on the leather and box as well.

Ebay is going to get 10%...

Username Hidden said:
Just have to be patient with a pair like this. It will sell.

Sweet condition on the leather and box as well.
Its definitely frustrating when i see same model on ebay listed with box and coin but leathers beat and frame shows wear from 2500 to 3700 (i know those arent sold prices but still) and worn pairs with no box coin ppw or bag for 750 and I get clowned for asking 1200..ha..like you said though..patience :)

Werent these sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.