• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Romeo 1 Questions: How Many Produced? And Current Market Value?

If someone was putting fake serials onto R1 frames don't you think they would number them low so as not to raise the kind of doubts you express?
And if what you say about colour is true we now have the specs for a genuine "original Jordan' it will be light x-metal ,it will have smaller lenses without the kink and may have different etching,(i can agree with this because I used my Jordan lenses as a template to cut lenses for a later frame and they were too small) so to produce a fake Jordan you would have to find a light coloured blank frame just to start with ,it may have been done but I doubt anyone has a ready enough supply to be mass producing high serial fake Jordans.
Just curious are the fake ones really made well or can you spot the difference? Fakes are getting good these days....

here is perfect example of complete Romeo Jordan complete with matching numbers
DSCN1820.JPG

DSCN1821.JPG

DSCN1833.JPG

DSCN1836.JPG

DSCN1841.JPG

DSCN1844.JPG

DSCN1850.JPG

DSCN1831.JPG

on the Jordan Romeo the serial was hand written on the bottom of the box opposite end of the sticker as you can see in picture 5

I'm not sure if it was common practice or not but my 6 digit R1's had its matching serial number written on the box as well.

Ah missed that in the pic. Hard to see

the handwritting same like a Captcha code, and the same year they were invented/introduced

I'm not sure if it was common practice or not but my 6 digit R1's had its matching serial number written on the box as well.

yes same like mine,wriiten on the box

vuhy5e5u.jpg

are yours have 1 or 2 digits zero front of it?

Last edited:
the handwritting same like a Captcha code, and the same year they were invented/introduced

yes same like mine,wriiten on the box

vuhy5e5u.jpg

are yours have 1 or 2 digits zero front of it?

yea i have a romeo 1 with matching box. But the label on Jordans is not the same as the label on other romeos.

How is the market prices for the Romeo Jordan right know?? How much is a fair price for one with box or just the sunglases?? I want a pair for my self but no idea of how is the market. Thanks!!!

How is the market prices for the Romeo Jordan right know?? How much is a fair price for one with box or just the sunglases?? I want a pair for my self but no idea of how is the market. Thanks!!!

For most, between 800-1200 depending on condition of the frame, lenses, if it has box, etc. Maybe bit more if the serial number is quite low.

Latest Posts

Back