• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Romeo 1

Bravan

I should Work at Oakley
If it is possible to buy one what would a 4 digit serial Jordan Romeo 1 go for? Hoping for a price range from frame only to complete set. Thanking everyone that replies in advance.

If you base if off ebay winning bid i knew for a unit only last month was $880 and it looked pretty trashed. Lens and frame were scratched up. Maybe 2 months ago a complete set sold on ebay for over $2k. The seller is a member here

If you base if off ebay winning bid i knew for a unit only last month was $880 and it looked pretty trashed. Lens and frame were scratched up. Maybe 2 months ago a complete set sold on ebay for over $2k. The seller is a member here
does that mean the box is worth > 500 ? (asking for a friend) ?

does that mean the box is worth > 500 ? (asking for a friend) ?
Here we go again with the box price 😢
It's not just A box. To a collector who collects complete matching sets the value of the box for a grail like this would depend on what he's willing to shell out.
Let's ask @Alternative because i know he has 3 jordans but no boxes and yet he's still looking for one with a box 😅

@mickeyblackeyes, I actually have 4, the one with RX lenses is also a 4 digit R1. ;)

The box is just not a box, it has to be the "proper" box for that series and serial is usually hand written somewhere on the box. Is the box worth $500, absolutely not, but I'll buy a matching set in good condition for $1500 over one without a box for $1K. That's just me of course...

@pjd1234, do not forget I got dibs, I'll even pay for shipping even if I can just pick it up. :biggrin:

So was the buyer. Also it was a 3 digit serial and was pretty damn nice based on the description. I personally value lower serials higher. Just me as we all know.

Last pair I had with box I sold for 1500. Great frame decent lenses (had cracks but original script and the cracks were minor). High serial 6k and matching box.

Latest Posts

Back