• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jordan Romeo 1

This seller on ebay told me the box had an engraved name but he blurred it out. 🤷‍♂️
That makes sense. I thought it was odd that it didn't have an engraving but also thought his pics were part of the description and used for reference. I get blurring stuff out but at least make it obvious so it's not mistaken for no etching , ya know?

I read on the forum that they were serialized or named so I found it odd for such a low number R1 to not have the engraving. He clarified in a message on ebay. Stating that Mike Bells estate gave the ok not to blur his name on th other pair.

I read on the forum that they were serialized or named so I found it odd for such a low number R1 to not have the engraving. He clarified in a message on ebay. Stating that Mike Bells estate gave the ok not to blur his name on th other pair.
That seller has been found to be…less than honest…please be informed if you give him your money:

Hello Big Brothers, If it is sold for 3650$ and I know it is a lot of money, still a fair price for a brand new low serial Romeo Jordan 1 with x large vault (in my humble opinion). Have a nice day!

Hello Big Brothers, If it is sold for 3650$ and I know it is a lot of money, still a fair price for a brand new low serial Romeo Jordan 1 with x large vault (in my humble opinion). Have a nice day!

So you think it’s a fair price if the seller goes on his own sales thread under a different name and bumps up the price so he can make more money on his items 😂🤣

Back