• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Josh's Collection

joshviiv

Oakley Enthusiast
Have posted a few threads detailing recent purchases but thought a thread detailing them complete might be a better idea.

My oakley fascination began when my dad brought home a pair of M frames sometime around 1996-97? I needed a pair, Dad would never buy them, until christmas in 2000 i'd clearly begged him into submission and i got my hands on my very own pair of M-frames. It was pretty quiet after that until the re-release of the frogskins, which had me hooked from day 1 - first pair was some gloss black/ruby which were stolen many moons ago.

The collection includes around 20 pairs of frogs, some rarer, some not, and a few pairs of the Pro-M's, i'll take photos of them and post them as i go.

The list so far:

Supreme White City
Supreme Polished white/24k
Grenade Olive
Wildberry 'n' Milk
Infinite Hero Carbon/Violet
Gen 2 Crystal clear/violet
Neon Yellow/Fire
Neon Yellow/Violet
Matte black/Sapphire
Crystal Black/Fire
Polished white/ruby
Surf collection blue/Sapphire
Acid Tortoise/Black Iridium
Turquoise 4 Legged (about to be customed)
Koston LX Green Camo/Dark Grey
Frogskin LX Tortoise Shell
Gen 1 japan matte white/violet
Gen 1 japan matte white/bronze
Gen 1 japan rootbeer/bronze x 2
Gen 1 japan crystal clear/black
Latch Grey Ink/Sapphire Iridium Polarized
Jupiter Black/Black Iridium
Holbrook Black/Violet
Pro M Frame dark blue/black iridium sweep
Pro M Frame light blue/black iridium strike
Pro M Frame yellow/gold vented heater
Pro M Frame polished silver/positive red heater (also have g26 lens)

Thats the complete list from memory (i think), i have a few on my hit list that i should tick off soon - supreme chrome, shaun white blue chrome, primitives and i have access to a pair of Moda also, but they are big dollars!

Onto the photos;

First cab off the rank, and latest purchase (arrived today) is my 2nd pair of Neon Yellow, perhaps one of my favourite colourways of the re-released models. This pair copped the violet lens as an homage to the original japanese release, which i have always been super keen on, but have not found as yet.

C45A9DFD-42F7-49E5-9D80-8936A094D52B-412-0000002A197899F7_1.jpg

Last edited:
My first pair of Oakley's were M Frames also.
Nice looking Frogskins. I can't wait to see the rest of your collection, especially the M Frames.

Latest Posts

Back