• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

JP Auclair Tokyo Subway Signature Series Crowbar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I went into a local shop last night and saw a pair of these in the display case. I remember seeing these in a post and a bunch of people loving these. Anybody interested in these? I'm currently on the hunt for some Echelon Jawbones if anybody has some they're willing to trade, or can get some. I'm not looking to save myself anything just looking for help finding what I'm looking for by helping somebody find what they're looking for.

All images in this post are the intellectual work of Razerwire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
what are you interested in trading these for?

I'm looking for Jawbone Echelon's, I didn't buy these but I could go get them. The store is a little store that I'm sure nobody will be hitting up for a pair of goggles, it's an eyeglass shop not even a snowboard shop.

Heeey, that's my pic! LOL

How much were they selling for?

LOL! Razer, people are taking your pictures and using it for their own use...COPYRIGHTS!
i thought i saw this picture before...

Username Hidden said:
LOL! Razer, people are taking your pictures and using it for their own use...COPYRIGHTS!
i thought i saw this picture before...

Oh you went and did it now!!!!! You will get him worked up over this!!! I see a Razerwire thread in the future about bogarting pictures!!!!

LOL like Razerwire doesn't have enough to stress over these days. Now he has to worry about forum members taking his pictures. Wow. poor guy. he'll end up in a mental hospital lol.

I need to start watermarking my pics! LOL

J/K

Username Hidden said:
Heeey, that's my pic! LOL

Yes it is, I apologize for copying it without permission, but I have edited the original post and given credit for the pic to you.

Back