• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juarez7514

I bought a gearbox carbon from him the other week. Nothing received yet.
But some other trustable members told me he is a trustable seller.

I hope so :). Btw. it seems that he raised his prices on his new thread for the carbon gearbox

Well All i can say is that the transaction i had with him was very good. He responded to all my messages, gave me the paypal info for payment, and shipped the trons i bought all on time. I would recommend him as he gave me a killer deal and did everything fine. Now if he has changed or if he is going through a hard time i can't confirm that.

No worries, I bought a holeshot from him and he delivered quickly as well. I was just checking to see if anyone's heard from him since I was inquiring about something else. Thanks for the replies!

Let me know if i need to contact him or get involved....

my payment was done two weeks ago. Haven't received anything yet. How long took it with you guys, before receiving the product after payment?
He didn't answered my message either (hotmail and Oakleyforum).
Probably there is nothing wrong, since so much of you guys had good experience, but it's probably that i still don't believe about this amazing steal i had :)

my payment was done two weeks ago. Haven't received anything yet. How long took it with you guys, before receiving the product after payment?
He didn't answered my message either (hotmail and Oakleyforum).
Probably there is nothing wrong, since so much of you guys had good experience, but it's probably that i still don't believe about this amazing steal i had :)

Talked to him, he is having major issues with Paypal and requests that if you have not received your item to file a claim through Paypal because they will not let him access his account even to do a refund. This is up to you, if you want to wait it out he said thats fine too but he has no idea when they will release his funds.

Back