• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juarez7514

Talked to him, he is having major issues with Paypal and requests that if you have not received your item to file a claim through Paypal because they will not let him access his account even to do a refund. This is up to you, if you want to wait it out he said thats fine too but he has no idea when they will release his funds.

I wonder why he hasn't communicated that to the buyer. I would be freaking out too if no contact in 2 weeks after payment has been sent.

Thanks feargeargarage. I can understand that there can be problem. Can happen to us all.
But he didn't answered my email and message on this site, that's something i would have
expected, like bad fishy said.

I hope to hear from him soon, since he could have sended it out already. I was in contact with him.
He sended me an invoice and 5 minutes later the payment was done, so it would be too much coincidence
if his account got blocked in those five minutes. Which means he received my payment and should have sended
it out allready.
(he even said to me that sunday that he would ship the next day)...

Ive received numerous complaints aboutthis member in the last week. If it continues, he wont be here. If he is having some personal problems, he needs to signon and explain to those that he has made deals with.

Thanks BAPD77. thats what i think aswell. No problem if there are problems, but tell it then..

I have justvreceived yet another complaint about this member. I would SUGGEST refraining from further transactions with this member until he explains in open forum, or he responds to my pm about some of these incidents. I will keep u advised. No details will be provided openly about specific transactions. If you have had an issue with this seller, please pm me. Failure to reply on his part to my inquiry will result in him being banned.

UPDATE: I am working with several parties and have had contact with juarez to attempt to resolve the issues. Stand by.

Just wanted to let others know several additional members have come forward about possible poor deals with this subject. I am working dilligently with all parties to get it resolved. I have sent over 80 messages today about this incident alone so please be patient!

Paid for another watch this afternoon around 2 pm EST and just got a refund from him for no reason right around 9 pm EST.

Just wanted to let others know several additional members have come forward about possible poor deals with this subject. I am working dilligently with all parties to get it resolved. I have sent over 80 messages today about this incident alone so please be patient!

I hope "poor deals" doesn't also mean "fake" items sold...

Back