• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Judge Forged/Blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have an Oakley Judge forged band with blue face for sale. It is in great shape and has all original packaging. This makes a great everyday watch. Just got a Minute Machine from Seabrook and so will not be wearing this. Asking $250 OBRO. Please let me know, honestly, if I'm asking too much.. this is an original Judge not a Judge II and I don't see any of these on ebay. Will ship to lower 48 only.

ryNEe.jpg

dsF0L.jpg

I removed 1 link and it is in the box under the watch.

Attachments

• ryNEe.jpg
    ryNEe.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 245
  • dsF0L.jpg
    dsF0L.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 223
  • ryNEe.jpg
    ryNEe.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 195
  • dsF0L.jpg
    dsF0L.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 191
Some people reacted to this post.
Bump... I dropped the price a bit... no feed back at all on if this is too much to ask for this.

While it's a nice watch, I don't think they hold their value very well... especially since Oakley tends to over price their watches (at least IMHO).

OR lists these at $575 MSRP. For that kind of coin, i could get a REALLY nice Seiko or Citizen.

I think another reason is that the Minute Machine is what everyone currently wants so not much love is given to the others.

It's only been a couple days. Give it some time and maybe you'll get some interest. While this is an Oakley forum, i'd say the focus is more on the glasses. You could always drop the price a bit every week or so.

I echo what SpliceD's saying. Your price is closer to what a NIB set might fetch, IMO. Just my 2 cents.