• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Judge Stealth Black watch New in Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

New, never worn. Mint condition in original box with unopened Judge manual. Outer box in very good condition with very minimal wear, inner box and packaging is flawless. One of the best looking watches Oakley ever made(my opinion).
$800.00 includes shipping and insurance via UPS ground. I accept Paypal or a cashiers check/money order. I will wait 4-5 business days to ship if check or m/o is sent.

stealth%20judge%20II%207_zpsronpbbmv.jpg

stealth%20judge%20II%201_zpse131kzsp.jpg

stealth%20judge%20II%209_zpsgqmijucw.jpg

stealth%20judge%20II%2011_zpsrgzshygb.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump....

.asking too much? When was last time you saw one new in box? Besides Franks stockpile

Username Hidden said:
bump....

.asking too much? When was last time you saw one new in box? Besides Franks stockpile
New in box minute machines go for 700 if that helps. Retail on these were 700ish

Username Hidden said:
New in box minute machines go for 700 if that helps. Retail on these were 700ish
No doubt the thing is gorgeous, but I would think around $400

Username Hidden said:
No doubt the thing is gorgeous, but I would think around $400
But I'm not here to "Judge". Ha.

For a watch that has been out of production for what....7,8..10years? and never been worn and has original mint box and....well you get the point.

I figured it was worth $700 minimum, that's why started high, easier to go down than up when selling, and only in selling:)

But seriously, Thanks for the input.

Username Hidden said:
For a watch that has been out of production for what....7,8..10years? and never been worn and has original mint box and....well you get the point.

I figured it was worth $700 minimum, that's why started high, easier to go down than up when selling, and only in selling:)

But seriously, Thanks for the input.
Nah. You may be able to get 5xx on eBay, but I think you'd be hard pressed to get even 5 on here.

Hang in there sir, I'm eye balling it just not at your asking price. And you know I'm not the only one.

Username Hidden said:
Nah. You may be able to get 5xx on eBay, but I think you'd be hard pressed to get even 5 on here.
I'd keep it before letting it go that cheap.

Username Hidden said:
Hang in there sir, I'm eye balling it just not at your asking price. And you know I'm not the only one.
I'm open to offers but as stated, will not give this RARE piece away.