• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Julian David and Chaleco + 6 Frogskins that have to go!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Make me an offer!

These have to go!

Updating this thread with prices. Just give me a few minutes!!!

Shipping to CONUSA included in price.

All have at least 9.5/10 lenses and frames. Definitely no visible scratches on lenses.

I collected them because they were unique or rare, but I don't really wear them and at the encouragement of @X-Metal Beast, who is my Oakley Addiction counsellor, I decided to try to whittle down my collection to stuff I really enjoy wearing.

1. Polished Clear 24-305 no box - $80
2. Brown Tortoise/Dark Bronze bag only - Eric Boston $120
3. Julian David Blue Chrome limited edition with bag and unlabelled box with small tear on one flap - $390 I promised @SouLFuLFrog he has the "right of first refusal". In fact it's only his custom blends frogskin and mash frogskin that I'm going to keep at this stage.
4. + 5. Grenade Frogskins (1st edition) Matte dark olive/gold iridium with etched grenade on lens 24-164 boxed (broken flap but have piece) + Grenade Frogskins (2nd edition) Grenade fade with black iridium with etched grenade on lens 24-240 boxed sell as a pair $600
6. 30th Anniversary Matte clear/black with violet iridium etched lenses 24-419 $130
7. Chaleco Lopez Chile issued only Matte Brown tortoise with fire iridium (purchased from @karimo) 24-416traded
8. Infinite Hero Carbon with violet iridium etched lenses boxed + INFINITE HERO HARD TORPEDO CASE $160

Frogskins - 14.jpg
Frogskins - 15.jpg
Frogskins - 12.jpg
Frogskins - 13.jpg
Frogskins - 10.jpg
Frogskins - 11.jpg
Frogskins - 9.jpg
Frogskins - 8.jpg
Frogskins - 6.jpg
Frogskins - 7.jpg
Frogskins - 3.jpg
Frogskins - 4.jpg
Frogskins - 5.jpg
Frogskins - 1.jpg
Frogskins - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'll send you a pm via Facebook for the clear frog and the matte black. Unfortunately everything else I have and wouldn't need..good sale here. I just got the blue chrome back this week otherwise I'd be a buyer on that.. however I need the tort again..lol.

This will accompany the Infinite Hero Frogskin...
Infinite Hero torpedo case - 1.jpg
Infinite Hero torpedo case - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Chaleco Lopez gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.