• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Julian Wilson Holbrook

It doesn't look like anything too exciting but holbrooks rarely do anything crazy on the ear stems, except for the MaxFear and the Staple. I'm a big fan of this color combo so I'll probably still get them

It doesn't look like anything too exciting but holbrooks rarely do anything crazy on the ear stems, except for the MaxFear and the Staple. I'm a big fan of this color combo so I'll probably still get them

There is artwork on the deuce coupe holbrook which is also on the website now... Oakley Holbrook Collection No page found but its still under special editions. I find it funny that we've all (me included) been saying that the frogskin market is "flooded" when i had no idea there were THAT many holbrooks!!

okay. i'm a "tad" disappointed. and that's putting it mildly. oh well. nonetheless, i love the colourway and matte frames, so no major complaints from me. =)

p1020537mm.jpg

To be honest, I never liked these for the fact that they have artwork on the inside of stems or for the fact that Julian's mother helped design them. I like them, because the colorway is awesome. I've wanted a matte black violet Holbrook since I first saw the matte white violet back when the Holbrooks were launched. I've been waiting for this colorway for forever. Excited to finally get my hands on it! And the fact that it's got a signature bag and some minor details on the stems is just an added bonus.

I can't seem to see if the lenses are ingraved though??

Sweet add for you Jono! The purple isn't me and the bag isn't enough for me to buy it..gonna have to pass on this one!:)

jonoyong said:
nope, no laser etching on the lenses unfortunately.

Thank god! That's a relief! I honestly hate when the lenses are ingraved with some sort of writing. Like the Nicky Holbrooks. Really turns me off. Love the Jupiter Camo etching - oh well!

Thank god! That's a relief! I honestly hate when the lenses are ingraved with some sort of writing. Like the Nicky Holbrooks. Really turns me off. Love the Jupiter Camo etching - oh well!

haha! just wished they had done more for the design though.

jonoyong said:
haha! just wished they had done more for the design though.

Agreed, not a very exciting design! But still an awesome pair.! Love mine already!

Back