• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 04-112 X Metal Gold Iridium JG serial

@SiRacer420: Good stuff you have there!

Maybe mine is one of those? Because I never seen this frame finish: not sure if it is first gen Plasma or X metal cos the serial is almost gone & prefix has gone.

Original lenses were scratched, so replaced with VR 28 Pola, and black rubber changed to our Brown + white nosepad.

View attachment 409442 View attachment 409445 View attachment 409444 View attachment 409443 View attachment 409446
I agree with @SiRacer420, I think that's a Ti/Gold as well, it looks a bit pale to be x-metal.

I have just picked up a frame JG. Think they only made them in 1999 and stopped them the same year. Pity I haven't got the box and decent lenses.

I have just picked up a frame JG. Think they only made them in 1999 and stopped them the same year. Pity I haven't got the box and decent lenses.
Possibly. I’ve seen them with the first style colour boxes, trying to remember if I’ve seen them with a later style box too.

I’ve never seen one with what I call the “second gen” box. It took me forever to find this one. I had seen a few but they all sold for a ridiculous amount. Even without the box they still fetch a decent price.