• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24k Custom

White rubber doesn't work well with dark lenses IMO. I'm not a big fan of them on the gold frame to start, but I think a clear or light colored lens would help them out if you wanted to stay with it.

I think the whole point of the black rubber was that the frame is already so flashy to start, you don't want to draw eyes away from it lol.

What do you think of these? Slate Iridium lenses.......

tetuzy9e.jpg

like i told before,i will remove the white one to put back the blk ones
i was only try some custom to waste my time lol

Totally understand, you never know until you try! Was just trying to imagine a setup that would work well with the gold/white combo, and its just too gaudy for me.

What do you think of these? Slate Iridium lenses.......

That's better, but the dullness of the frame lets you get away with something bright and flashy like the white rubber. I don't think I could wear them, but they'd look good one someone else.

Is slate like a grey iridium?

Not sure if there is any difference (shouldn't be) between the slate iridium I had in my half jackets vs the Juliet version, but its a very subtle grey color with minimal lens reflectivity. Its almost like a matte finish that you can see through.

IMO the Ultimate custom 24k Juliet will be with 24k lens [from the Juliet Corvette racing ] with either custom: CLEAR rubber set or the Root beer [ not fan on Root [brown] at all .....] !