• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet 24K Limited Editions

Daniel Cogan

Oakley Beginner
Hi Hope this is the right thread.
I'm a massive X-metal fan and have a couple pair of juliets which I use for everything. A couple of years ago I seen The Juliet 24K for sale and missed out because of their limited numbers.
Been on ebay and seen some for sale!!! the seller has pics up and one of the pics has a number on it 24-293, can this be used to check if they are genuine. I would like to bid for them but worried about fakes, they look genuine though

Thanks for any advice

That's the proper SKU for Juliet 24K / Titanium Iridium Polarized but that alone isn't enough to determine real or fake. We need good pics. You can post a link to the ebay auction if you want.

You can also do a search for the thread "x-metal authenticity checklist" (or something like that) to find the common stuff to look out for with fakes.

If you're ever unsure of a model number, you can always google, "Oakley 24-293". Guarantee it will pull up something.. or nothing. Also, O Review has a database of all the models. And, last but not least, there's several threads in this forum that show how to identify fakes.

If you want specific guidance on whether or not an item is fake from pictures, it's best to actually show the pictures so you can get better advice. Of course, if you think you've got a killer deal (Probably not if you're looking at ebay), you may not want to show the actual link to the item because we all have a tendency to be greedy vultures when it comes to amazing deals ;)

That number is the sku which Oakley uses to identify what model it is. The 24k line was serialized and only 750 were produced. So there should be a number for them. Also there are many "sample" units that were sold also without a box and say sample on the inner ear stem. You can also post the link to the item for us to review unless the deal is so good you dont want it sniped out by others so post the pics only. Are there fakes out there? Yes.... So be careful. There are people that will also buy a fake and put it into an authentic box.

That's the proper SKU for Juliet 24K / Titanium Iridium Polarized but that alone isn't enough to determine real or fake. We need good pics. You can post a link to the ebay auction if you want.

You can also do a search for the thread "x-metal authenticity checklist" (or something like that) to find the common stuff to look out for with fakes.[/
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread Juliet

Oakley Juliet 24K Limited Edition | eBay

Heres the link to the auction the pics seem ok. I dont mind spreading the love I'm wanting these bad and dont think i'll be out bid for them :)

Thanks for the advice

Those look legit. The only thing that I find interesting is that they have 25 t-shox mounted in them. That tells me that these have seen use and were adapted to the owner.
Doesn't surprise me though as this release in my experience seems to have been a little on the loose side flex coupler-wise, more so than the IH's.
Good luck!

A flashlight properly positioned in front and behind the lenses can provide lighting to reveal swirls and scratches unseen by the camera. I just requested more of those pics and fewer of the case itself, just out of curiosity. ;)

Latest Posts

Back