• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet and XX Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey folks . . a few sets of lens up for sale. If you are interested I'll take a full set of pics for you - - not pretending these are good presentation pics at all. Conversation starters I hope . . .

Descriptions are in order as shown in pic, top to bottom. First pic Juliets, then XX. Here we go . . .

Juliet Lens, all are OEM not cuts - - ratings are of course subjective but offered as some indication of condition. I tend to grade hard.
  • $45 each, Ice Iridium, 2 sets both about the same, 7/10. I have used both this summer.
  • $50 Gold Iridium, took these from my Titanium frame, 8/10
  • $50 Black Iridium, 8/10, probably the most clean of the bunch
XX lens
  • SOLD $60 Black Iridium 9/10, good shape OEM
  • $30 Linegear Navy Blue, 9/10. mounted once. Good lens but didn't work as I changed up frames.
  • $75 Ice Polar, custom cut, not sure of donor, I'm the third owner. 8/10 Wore in Ti02 frame for several weeks. From that experience I believe the base curve is correct.
Will negotiate bundle price if you want multiple pairs. Price includes domestic shipping. PM with questions please

38E9993B-5CD2-4E1F-93A6-9EB12BA4CB28.jpeg

06AE7FBD-6D10-4B58-9ECA-4633EE5BF35B.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
are the Linegear lenses the second set or he third set n the XX photos? the third looks kind of like their turquoise whereas the second look like ice. just curious. tia

Username Hidden said:
are the Linegear lenses the second set or he third set n the XX photos? the third looks kind of like their turquoise whereas the second look like ice. just curious. tia
Hey man ... the pics are not great for sure. LG lens is the 2nd set

Totally didnt mean to be critical, brother. the pics are fine. Just couldnt tell which lenses were Linegear XX. Are they non-polar or polarized?

Edit; Im presuming they are non-polar based on all the ones that are being noted as polar. PM incoming. :)

06AE7FBD-6D10-4B58-9ECA-4633EE5BF35B__01.jpg

Last edited:
You the man Kenneth.....Great stuff as always.