• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Black Iridium Polarized lenses PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello forum members. I have a set of Black Iridium Polarized Juliet lenses for sale for $75 shipped CONUS. I can ship international but at buyer's expense. A FREE set of Fire Iridium lenses are included. Both sets of lenses come in the foam pouch, no box and no lens bag.

As always these ratings are conservative. I'm also accepting trades for the following depending on condition (numbered wanted most to least):

1st Gen (raised icon) Eye Jackets:

1. FMJ W w/+Red
2. FMJ 45mm Gunmetal w/Black Iridium

image.jpeg

First is the BEAUTIFUL set of Black Iridium Polarized. Set is 9.5+/10. I couldn't find any marks on them so if they're there I didn't see them. I would say MINT but I'd rather be conservative. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and these babies are GORGEOUS!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Second is the FREE set Fire non-polar. Lenses are 5/10 with scratches and flakes around the edges from being mounted. Great for display, poor for every day wear.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Not easy to find those BIPs. I recently got a pair on trade, if not I would be all over them. I'll ask a buddy who's not a forum member to see if he wants them. I know he was looking for Juliet BIPs

:bump:

Ttt

Bump. Will trade for +Red Juliet lenses.

:bump:

Bump. Price drop to $80 shipped.

Bump

Seems like a great price to me! Glws. OEM w Etching, pretty sure everyone should be chasing this. They aren't being made anymore folks...

Price drop bump. $75 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.