• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet blinders

Ironranger88

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Bought these from a guy on Mercari.. he said they were penny blinders, BUUT they aren't.

They also don't fit my carbon juliets very well.. are their different size juliets or something? These blinders just pop off randomly and are hard to get on

20200912_111759.jpg

20200912_112044.jpg

20200912_112038.jpg

20200912_112028.jpg

Yes, there are different size Juliet’s.

The orbitals got bigger as the Generations moved on, you probably have later Gen Carbons.
Any idea what the measures are? And how to measure to tell the difference?

The tolerances aren’t huge, buddy but enough to be problematic.

For instance lenses meant for a 1st Gen Juliet wouldn’t fit in a later Gen and would either fall out or need a shim in place to stop excessive rattle.

Alternatively if you attempt to put later Gen lenses in a earlier Gen, you won’t get the orbital screws to do up no matter how hard you try.

The tolerances aren’t huge, buddy but enough to be problematic.

For instance lenses meant for a 1st Gen Juliet wouldn’t fit in a later Gen and would either fall out or need a shim in place to stop excessive rattle.

Alternatively if you attempt to put later Gen lenses in a earlier Gen, you won’t get the orbital screws to do up no matter how hard you try.
I believe XX has this problem also.

Back