• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Juliet boxes

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi.

Looking to buy Juliet boxes in the style of the second column in the attached photo, with text bar and Juliet outline at right angles, for x-metal and TiO2 finishes. Paying around the £30/40€/$50 mark with coin, room for negotiation if no coin (my OCD won't let me have a box without coin, so I'd have to source it separately. Note, I don't actually have OCD!).

Also interested in any Juliet boxes with the earlier style picture, horizontal with coloured lenses.

Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck being that specific and paying so little.

I was specific because those are the boxes I am looking for, I have many of the others I need to match glasses. Rather than invite all offers and then say I already have that box, thus wasting a seller's time, it would seem to make sense to specify precisely what I'm after.

And the prices are in the region of what I have paid for others recently; I am open to negotiation but find it helps to put an idea of price so it doesn't make an awkward opening discussion between buyer and seller.

Username Hidden said:
but find it helps to put an idea of price so it doesn't make an awkward opening discussion between buyer and seller.
+1