• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Bundle Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump

Still available

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
We're just talking about sunglasses; everyone needs to chill out.

If the highest offer is $1,300, let some other dummy buy them or let the OP sit on them until the drugs wear off.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell a pair of used, non-serialized Juliets for $1,299, or I'll take a trade of 2 Mars Jordans or a complete Medusa.
PM send.

Time to sell some Juliet's

Username Hidden said:
Yes, I offered 1000, here's the breakdown:

On eBay, Juliets are selling between 275 & 415 (see screenshot below). Average is 345, but that's eBay, where you would have to pay 13% commission, so OF price would be around 300 each for a total of 900. But it's a bundle, which reduces your costs and hassle as the seller, so 800 for all 3, now let's add 200 for the extras, including shipping & fees, and that's how I arrived at 1k. Not a lowball, more than reasonable IMO. But hey, if you received a 1300 offer, good for you, I think that's extremely generous from the buyer, and you would be a fool not to close the deal.
Good luck with your sale

View attachment 977185

Appreciate the sincere advice. I did not take your offer as a lowball by any means. Just so happened I had a higher offer at the time.

I know you are a stand up guy and make reasonable deals. Cheers!

Guess I might have been a fool.

Username Hidden said:
We're just talking about sunglasses; everyone needs to chill out.

If the highest offer is $1,300, let some other dummy buy them or let the OP sit on them until the drugs wear off.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell a pair of used, non-serialized Juliets for $1,299, or I'll take a trade of 2 Mars Jordans or a complete MedMe

Username Hidden said:
Bump

Still available
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.