• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Bundle Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wont last long! GLWS!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You don’t thing $800.00 per pair is a deal?
Yes it is. A bad deal.

Username Hidden said:
Hi guys,

Selling the balance of whatever X-metal I have left. I have been out of the X-metal game for so long, I no longer know the prices. So feel free to tell me if I am off with my pricing.

Going to be selling these as a set because I am lazy to breakdown the pieces and prices etc.

Included in the sale:
1) Oakley Juliet Polished with Hammerstems / Slate Iridium. Frame: 8-9/10. Lens: 9/10 Unserialized
2) Oakley Juliet Carbon Infinite Hero. Frame 8-9/10. Lens 10/10 Unserialized
3) Oakley Juliet X-Metal with Hammerstems (not custom, legit Hammerstems from XX previously) /Ruby Iridium. Frame: 9/10. Lens 8/10. X serial for the straight stems. Rubbers are a little sticky, but a clean would get rid of it.
4) Spare Juliet Ruby Iridium Lens 8/10
5) Spare Juliet Black Iridium Lens 9/10
6) Spare Juliet Ice Iridium Lens 9/10
7) Spare rubbers including blue socks and screws, washers etc.

Looking for USD2300 excluding fees and shipping. Shipping is a real killers due to Covid. So it’s beyond my control. Looking at about USD100-200 for fees and shipping.

Let me know if you have questions or require more pics etc.
View attachment 971684
Where are you shipping from?

Username Hidden said:
This wont last long! GLWS!
You mean before the OP locks the thread? :dance:

But seriously OP, you have three pairs of used Juliet which might be worth $800-$900 on a good day, and some used lenses that don't contribute much more to the value of this "package."

I'm almost certain you wouldn't find a sucker on eBay to spend $1500 total, and there are some suckers out there.

Maybe you should check out what Juliets in used condition sell for on this forum, so you could come up with a feasible asking price. Otherwise this thread will just be a spectacle that will waste your time and amuse others.

Username Hidden said:
You mean before the OP locks the thread? :dance:

But seriously OP, you have three pairs of used Juliet which might be worth $800-$900 on a good day, and some used lenses that don't contribute much more to the value of this "package."

I'm almost certain you wouldn't find a sucker on eBay to spend $1500 total, and there are some suckers out there.

Maybe you should check out what Juliets in used condition sell for on this forum, so you could come up with a feasible asking price. Otherwise this thread will just be a spectacle that will waste your time and amuse others.
Polish_20220622_104224785.png

LoL

Username Hidden said:
"out of this world prices* That could be the Tagline.......

Don't believe them @sunpoh i still think this is a good deal. You might want to sell the lens seperately though the price is already good for the 3 juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.