• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Bundle Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck throw in an unmatching box, a Canadian quarter, a zip lock bag, a jelly donut, some Tic Tacs, and a signed Hustler Magazine. Come on guys! Dont let this go to Offer Up

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Heck throw in an unmatching box, a Canadian quarter, a zip lock bag, a jelly donut, some Tic Tacs, and a signed Hustler Magazine. Come on guys! Dont let this go to Offer Up
Don't forget the used CONDOM!! 🤣

^
1655923356519.gif

Username Hidden said:
If he had offered Chicken nuggets in the package I'd really consider the asking price

When rating sticky rubber parts do we go 1-10 to denote just how sticky! Or Yes or NO. It been so long since I sold sticky rubbers please advise?

Username Hidden said:
When rating sticky rubber parts do we go 1-10 to denote just how sticky! Or Yes or NO. It been so long since I sold sticky rubbers please advise?
Skin to skin? :behindsofa: just how much DNA are we talking?

Seller says rubber is a little sticky, not sure does that get better with a little washing? Ive been out of the game so long cant remember how we fix that. Please advise best ways to fix?

Username Hidden said:
Seller says rubber is a little sticky, not sure does that get better with a little washing? Ive been out of the game so long cant remember how we fix that. Please advise best ways to fix?
1655931123368.png

Username Hidden said:
You mean before the OP locks the thread? :dance:

But seriously OP, you have three pairs of used Juliet which might be worth $800-$900 on a good day, and some used lenses that don't contribute much more to the value of this "package."

I'm almost certain you wouldn't find a sucker on eBay to spend $1500 total, and there are some suckers out there.

Maybe you should check out what Juliets in used condition sell for on this forum, so you could come up with a feasible asking price. Otherwise this thread will just be a spectacle that will waste your time and amuse others.

Thanks for the advice. Price dropped.

Haha hope you adults had a good laugh. To clarify also, the sticky rubbers has been washed but are still sticky. A good wash was referring to perhaps remove the whole sock and boiling in hot water or something. Perhaps I worded it wrong. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.