• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Juliet Bundle Deal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone offered me the price for a pair he said for separating the "set" and he didn't take that offer then yes, I'm calling bs 🤷‍♂️
Username Hidden said:
Are you two calling @sunpoh a liar? :spiteful:

Some people reacted to this post.
**Pre-owned Sales**
Auto World: You take an L on upgrades and accessories.
Oakley World: "I'm going to buy a football team!"

Username Hidden said:
If someone offered me the price for a pair he said for separating the "set" and he didn't take that offer then yes, I'm calling bs

Why are you still salty? You offered 750 for the set. X-metal beast offered 1000. I got an offer locally for approx 1300.

Lol grow up. Want to put your money where your mouth is? If I can prove I got a way higher offer. You wanna x2 the price?

This thread has gone a bit Hairy backed Mary.

There's no one salty here you can sit on them forever for all I care.....go ahead and prove it then.....I know where my money is not going and that's to you for overpriced used sunglasses

your asking for trouble partner

Username Hidden said:
There's no one salty here you can sit on them forever for all I care.....go ahead and prove it then.....I know where my money is not going and that's to you for overpriced used sunglasses
Hahah apparently you cared enough to comment on my thread, talk a big game but not willing to take a bet. Heck, you took the time to think that I am a liar.

but all is good, guys, if you dont like the price, just move on.

My two cents...
POST IT ON,
EBAY AUCTION AND BUY IT NOW PRICE....
CRAIGSLIST ON YOUR TOWN
MERCARI
LET GO
OFFER UP
ETC
GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
Hahah apparently you cared enough to comment on my thread, talk a big game but not willing to take a bet. Heck, you took the time to think that I am a liar.

but all is good, guys, if you dont like the price, just move on.

👌
Username Hidden said:
your asking for trouble partner
Who?

We're just talking about sunglasses; everyone needs to chill out.

If the highest offer is $1,300, let some other dummy buy them or let the OP sit on them until the drugs wear off.

If anyone is interested, I'll sell a pair of used, non-serialized Juliets for $1,299, or I'll take a trade of 2 Mars Jordans or a complete Medusa.

Status
Not open for further replies.